2009年4月8日水曜日

Family trip☆

I went to Kyoto prefecture with my family(mother, father,and two sister)
my brother didn't go there.because of a company entance.

let me introduce our famly.
first picture:
she is my second elder sister.26 years old.
and the woman next to my sister is my mother.
the guy next to my mother is.......as you know.....me!!








second picture:

This is called Sppouyaki.it's a kind of craftwork.
we had experience of Shippouyaki.
I made the one which have black and white color.
How is this?^^
It was a very precious time.
I thought that making something is good!
because we can explain ourselves.








third picture:
one of this trip aims is eating crabs called Matuba crab.
It was so tasty!but sometimes we feel tired of getting rid of skin.











4th picture:
my first elder syster,27 years old.with unknown cat.
after this,her skin turned red.
because she have allergy to cat.haha..






oh.....
I can't explain all...
but i will update my blog^^
to be continued^^

2 件のコメント:

  1. you have an adorable family ^^

    I laughed at the last sentence of the first photo. hahaha :D

    I like the necklace you made! :p

    It is tiring to remove the skin of crabs,lol~ last week while we were at the beach we ate a lot of lobsters. The meat was maybe 5 times the size of my finger. I got a little headache after too much fat I guess.

    返信削除
  2. yes^^
    I was happy to have such a funtastic family^^
    haha!I'll give you the neclace I made,when I will go to philipine☆
    ohhh...
    u ate too much^^haha

    返信削除