2009年3月6日金曜日

Important things☆

I watched DVD today.The Japanese title is ''destroy Las vegas''
The English title is .....I'm not sure...
maybe ''21''? anyway,
The story is that agenius boy meet a professor who study ''black jack''.and the professor used to earn with ''black jack'' in Vegas.and the professor invite to join his team of ''black jack''
after that, he continue to earn.but one day, he lost everything. Then, he notice what the most important thing for him.

Money is not everything.

I think that important things are many.but what is the most important for me?
probably I can't choose.Everything is important.
Friends,Family,Hobby.....

what is the most important for you??

8 件のコメント:

  1. Hiro, I have fixed my comments settings so you might want to check. hahah :)

    Most important things for me:
    Family, friends, and internet connection. :p

    返信削除
  2. (this comment might be quite long.. but please do take time to read it..hehehe)

    Hi Hiro,i'm doing fine.
    Yes of course i remember you ^^ my student in rarejob. Do you still continue your lessons in rarejob? Sorry i cannot go back to rarejob this time because of my schedule at work.

    I'm so happy you started your blog ^^ this is a very good practice for you and you can meet a lot of friends.

    How's your work? Do you still make coffee and italian dishes? and do you still ride your motorcycle very fast? hehe ^^

    I heard it's cherry blossoms next week. I remember, last time you showed me some pictures of it. Daybe you can post pictures of cherry blossoms in your blog ^^ i hope you don't get hay fever though ^^

    Sorry, my comment is very long. til next time ^^

    -- Desi --

    返信削除
  3. jen xo
    Ok!I checked your blog and posted a comment^^
    yeah. I think so,internetconection is also important for me.^^
    it couse a lot of damage to me.....

    返信削除
  4. dessi
    wow! thank you for your comment^^I'm really happy to read this^^
    yes,but I started to take lesson 1month ago.
    and I also ride on motorcycle,and cook.
    anyway,I'm so happy to hear that you're fine^^
    thank you for comming my blog^^

    返信削除
  5. how are you doing?
    and do you still work at the restaurant and make delicious coffee? ^^

    返信削除
  6. dessie
    yes.I work at two restaurant.but I will quit italian restaurant at the end of march.
    becouse I have saved up for going philippine to studying English.^^

    返信削除
  7. ohh you're going to the philippines?

    返信削除
  8. yes!at end of august^^
    But the detail have been decided yet^^

    返信削除