2009年3月17日火曜日

Tokyo trip☆










I went to Tokyo last weekend☆because of taking exam.

but It happened trouble.....

before this trip,I studied hard. and made my notebook about three subject wnich I take exam about.but.....

I made serious mistake while I was in train.That's I left my notebook in train...oh..

I was at a loss...but I realized that it's no meaning to think about passed thing.the important thing is I will do my best.that's all I do.

after that, I arrived at Tokyo and met friends,went to sightseeing.Asakusa,Akihabara,Roppongi,etc....

They are all interesting place.

On sunday I took exam and did my best.The only thing I can do is wishing my success.haha

any way, I enjoyed my trip^^

2 件のコメント:

  1. I am glad you enjoyed your trip!! I can't wait to hear your stories, soon!! :)

    返信削除
  2. thanks^^
    after trip,I become to want to go to some place♪surely I will go!

    返信削除