2011年2月23日水曜日

After traveling to Europe☆


I came back to Japan from trip to Europe one week ago.And it's been long time since I wrote blog last.So I'll write about my trip.


First of all,this trip became a unforgettable and fantastic one for me.

First,I planed lough plan like where I would visit.But every time I traveled somewhere,I don't decide exact destination.

Because If we do that,It's unadaptable.


As for this trip,I just decided where to start and end.Aside from that,it was very flexible.

I started journey from Spain.But when I first arrive in Spain,I was suffering from jetlag.

Time deference between EU and Japan is 8 hours.So, at the beginning of journey,I always had a headache and feel sleepy.

but after getting over from it,my journey was becoming more and more exciting and fantastic.


It is said that after European Union were made up,It became more difficult to feel culture of difference.It might be so.

But I can say each country's culture surely existed.

when I walked around,I could feel deference of people's nature,custom,food,thought,or so.

It was so helpful to understand that the world was made up of different countries,that we lived in the same world as well.

It also help me broaden my thought.


oh...sadly,time to write is up.I hope I can write more about it later.

Let's call it a day.See you~

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿