2011年2月27日日曜日

After traveling to Europe2☆


I wrote story about travel,though it was not enough.

Because I experienced a lot of things,I can't write all about it.

But what I want to tell you the most is that I could meet a lot of people.I could share my experience with them,theirs as well.


Especially in Rome, Italy,I could make a lot of friends who stayed in the same hostel as me.

I traveled around Rome,Pisa,Fiorenze, with two of them each day.

First day in Rome,I met a Peruvian guy who studied in Amsterdam, Nether land.He is very good at speaking English.After some conversation,apparently his mother is a English teacher.And the duration of his youth,He fortunately could polish his English ability.


In addition he has an ability to use English language fluently,He was so kind and patient guy.

Patient means even though I couldn't express myself well,He tried to listen to me.

Spending great time traveling around Rome with him became unforgettable and great experience for me.


Although I was in Rome,I could know about Peru where I haven't been.His explanation of his country sparked the idea that I would like to go to South American continent someday.


Because of him,I could make my experience in Rome so fantastic.
I’m going to keep in touch with him.And someday.....I'm going to his country.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿