2010年8月2日月曜日

I had a great time☆

Yesterday,as my work finished earlier than usual,I ate out with my co-workers.
It' been long time since the last time I ate out with friends.First we were talking about work.But after that,the topic has been changing gradually.

we came to talk about love relationship.there were one female and two male including me.They both had boyfriend and girlfriend.The person who doesn't have girl friend was only me.haha
They seemed to worry about their relationship.
One guy has been seeing his girl friend for 8 years.But he doesn't know when he should tie the knot with her.I think he is old enough to get married and he can get married at any time.The only need for him is beautiful word of confession.I think it's going to be successful.
Just I hope for his success.

And another guy is suffering from boy friend's attitude.According to her,she wanted to erase his ex-girlfriend address and number from his cellphone.But he apparently refuse her proposal.
In my opinion,He'd better erase it,if he love his present girlfriend.And I think even though he erase it,nothing would change.If he want to get along with her, it's easy way to just erase ex-girlfriend information.I guess he might have any reliance on ex girl friend.

Anyway,Their distresses are luxury for me.Because I don't have girl friend now!haha
But now,it's really the time that I can concentrate on my goal.and I am thinking It won't be too late to look for loved one after I accomplish one goal which is becoming a teacher.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿