2010年8月18日水曜日

Barbecue party on the riverside☆


Yesterday,I threw the barbecue party together with my friends on the riverside.

It was awesome.There are good nature,beautiful river,and delicious foods.we had a great time eating a lot of food,swimming in the river.we haven't contacted with each other for a long time.but thanks to this event, I could hear about their great efforts in their own fields.I'd like to value what they are doing.Although they work at different place,in different field.


Compared to their splendid work,as for me,It seemed to look shabby.Sometimes I feel such an uneasy feeling.It seemed that my friends continue to proceed leaving me alone.

This is not true,This is just what I thought negatively.My Toeic score is showing my improvement.So,I will continue to try.


oh my god!The story deviated from Barbecue party...I have to go back to the subject.

umm,well, although I enjoyed Barbecue party,now...I am suffering from sun burn.It's really hart....

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿