2010年10月17日日曜日

What I felt in this trip☆




I came back to Japan from trip to Southeast Asia 4days ago.

So I'd like to express what I felt in my trip.

First of all,when I was in Japan,I couldn't feel Japan was wealthy and developed country.

No.I shouldn't say so,It would be better to say 'I haven't thought about it.


Seeing from outside of Japan,as for everything, Japan is so wealthy and developed country.

But unfortunately we rarely think about it.and also we can't notice that we are so blessed.

we tend to forget to appreciate that we can live in this country.


After this trip,I'm so proud of my country.


And also,through this trip,I came to think what is HAPPINESS more often.

I saw a lot of kids who was smiling innocently,people who look happy,even if they can't go to school,they don't have enough money to live.


There is surely something we Japanese left behind in the past.


It's not money,convinience,comfort.There was more important than that.


I could learn a lot of things from this trip.I'm so satisfied with it.

If I have an oppotunity like this,I'd like to do it again.


There would be more things I could feel...

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿