2010年10月24日日曜日

what my mother wanted to say☆

I had a opportunity to experience supernatural thing with my sister and relative.
Basically I don't believe this kind of thing,but the reason why I decided to go there is it was related my mother who passed away about one year ago.

In mother's home town,It is apparently common that they meet the person who can call a dead
after someone's death to hear about something like what a dead person wanted to say to relatives.
The person is called ''Miko''

One of my relative,who is a sister of my mother,ask my sister and me to go there with her.
Because my mother was a very patient person.She never say things which make us worry,even though she was terminal.
I always ask her,and her answer was always same.''I'm OK,Don't worry''.
So I couldn't listen to her real feeling in her mind until she died.

when I got there, I was still skeptical about it.However,After Miko put her mother's spirit in her own body,and talked to me.
My skepticism was gone.Because she talked to me as if she has been known me since long time ago.

I am in unstable situation now.I don't have stable job,and still study.
But my mother(Miko) said to me.
''stick to do it,because you decided your way by yourself''

Even though this word is applied to everybody,this word surely gave me a lot of courage.
I will stick to every thing appreciating my mother...

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿