2010年10月28日木曜日

Cooking☆

It is one of my hobbies to make some dishes.
But what I have to mention here is Cooking everyday is very different from cooking sometimes.

In my case,If I have to cook everyday,It would become stress for me.I like making people happy with my dishes,though,I don't want to cook everyday.

I think it's very selfish to cook only when I want to cook.

Seeing my oldest sister,she cooks for us almost everyday.It's amazing.
I am really admiring her for this reason.
Because before my sister came back to our home I have been cooked meals for my family 4 or 5 days in a week,at that time,It was not fun at all.
It was just duty.I couldn't enjoy cooking.

I really wanted to run away from this duty.

Experiencing this,I doubted if I really liked cooking.
However,Since my sister came back,my passion for cooking has been back.

During cooking,I describe faces of people who are eating my dishes.
It is fun part of cooking.and needless to say,
watching people's happy face is also makes me happy.

I will continue to cook....but,you know,not everyday.haha

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿