2010年10月22日金曜日

Golf practice☆


I went to golf practice with my family yesterday.
And it was maybe the secondtime for me.As I haven't practiced since the last time I did it,I think,It was almost first time for me.

I didn't know even how to grab a gulf club.
My first shot was terrible.I think It can't be said as''shot''.

When I swung the club,I didn't feel anything like impact on hitting the ball.

As you guess,yes,that's right.
I couldn't hit the ball.As my family was watching me,I was red in the face and said ''it's just a practice swing.
Of course It was not.But I pretend to practice swing.
After some practicing,I got some tips of hitting a ball.and It's becoming more enjoyable.
But as the picture above is showing,It was not real golf as a sport.It was just practice of hitting a ball.
Of course it was very important part of golf.what is called,Basic skill.
I felt Golf is a sport of mind.Because mental pressure affect players a lot.

Even though I want to write about golf,it's time to finish writing.
I wan to play golf in a golf course with my family some day.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿