2010年11月2日火曜日

watching DVD☆


The previous blog I wrote is about one of my hobbies.So I will try to write about another hobby.

It is to watch DVD.I don't mind whatever genre it is.So I try to watch a various genre of story.

Now the DVDs I am watching are Gray's anatomy season 3,Shokkyaku(Korean drama),Yanebeya no neko(also Korean drama).
I like Gray's anatomy very much,because basically It is story about medical interns,though,it also have a lot of things like friendship,love,competition for career and so on.
And the part of it I like the most is that there are a lot of nice word which touch our heart at the beginning and ending of each story.It is like a philosophy.And I'm sure everyone would experience empathy with such words.
Shokkyaku is Korean drama which story is about the restaurant which serve traditional court food.Main theme is who will be successor of restaurant which is called ''Te ryong gusuku''.
And in order to decide it,the owner of this restaurant will provide a qualification exam.
The main character faces a lot of difficulties,though,he overcome such things.
Actually,now I have a lot of DVD I want to watch.But I have to watch it little by little.
Sure thing is to watch DVD is moistening my life:)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿