2010年11月30日火曜日

Recent days☆

It has been a long time since the last time when I wrote something.
but I want to excuse myself for this.Because I have been busy studying TOEIC.
TOEIC exam I took last Sunday is the last one in this year.I think listening part was well-done,I can say,It was the best one I've ever taken.On the other hand,Reading part was not as good as listening part.I don't know how much percentage I could answer right.But I couldn't answer all questions.
Although it is well known that we need time management when we take TOEIC,I failed to manage time.As a result,there remained five questions.
So that's why I wasn't satisfied with it.

But I decided to look on a bright side.
If we are satisfied with something,we might not expect more improvement.
I think this doesn't apply to everyone.But at least for me,it is true.
And also,I promised with my friend that I'm going to get perfect score someday.So I need to keep the promise.

I will be able to get the result this day next month. I hope I can get higher score than before...

As I haven't written for a long time,I could express less words than before.And I don't know if these sentence are correct grammatically or not.
But i believe ''practice makes perfect'',''efforts never tell a lie''
I will keep going. Thank you for reading:)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿