2010年12月8日水曜日

I feel like...☆

I am not developing.The reason why I feel so is when I speak something,only few word can come up from my mouth.Have I been doing in wrong way?
The thing I have been trying to get is not this one!
I want to speak English more fluently...

I think I put too much emphasis on input not output.
So I need more output practice like talking about some topics,expressing my feeling in writing,learning the way of making conversation like posing quetion.

At the beginning of this blog,you might feel my mood seemed down.But now,I feel much better than when I started to write.

I believe this is the merit of writing. Even though we have bad mood,But as we write our feeling,it surely helps us with organizing our feeling and also giving power to move forward.

Life is not smooth sailing,and we sometimes made a big mistake and regret that,though,I belive this words.
If you never give up,you will surely get to your destination.This is my motto.

Anyway I need to shift little emphasis from out put to input.
I want to write about it.I mean the study plan in detail.But it is time to finish writing.Because It has already passed 30 minutes.

Anyway,I try to write this blog as many as possible.Thank you for reading:)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿