2010年12月12日日曜日

Everybody has different personality☆

I recently feel there are so many people who have different nature.
But there is one guy I can't understand,the one who work at the same restaurant with me.

He has been worked there for almost seven years just like me.but he is still older than me,45years old or so.The things I can't understand are his behaviors.He often gets irritated and mad in difficult situation like there are too many orders from customers.

As a chef,there is no way to complain about such things.Moreover it is something we should be glad about.

For me,I really like such situations.Because customers in the restaurant would wait for good food we serve.It's something we should appreciate.
And everytime I am in the situation like that,I enjoy how quickly dishes are served,how beautifully I can cook it,it gets down to it,how I can satisfy customers.
And I think we can get many rewards back as their smiles.

Let's get to the subject.In his case,The more order he gets,The more he gets furious.
and he eventually take the situation on other staffs.Sometimes because of that,staffs quits the job.

I've been endured his behavior and treated younger staff hurt by him for a long time.
I'm sick of it.

....I'm sorry,lately my blog is always about complaints.It's not good.
But just please understand this.Writing makes my stress let go.

I need peace in mind:(

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿