2010年12月9日木曜日

Good day or....?☆

Today,my father's voice woke me up early in the morning.
''Hiro!!Can you take me to the Miyako hotel?''
Miyako Hotel is the place where my father attended a year-end party of his workplace.
As he drunk alcohol,he couldn't come home by his car.So he just left car in its parking lot.
He needed to get his car back.

I thought ''what a troublesome it is!!'' in my mind.But I didn't say it,of course not.
And there was no way to refuse it because I didn't have any plan in the morning.

On the way to The hotel,all of a sudden It started to rain.
Today was a very cold day.if it were colder than today's temperature,It would snow instead of raining.
But rain didn't last long,it stopped short after it begin to rain.And the sun beautifully showed up from a big cloud.
Then,beautiful rainbow was formed in the sky.It was a huge,beautiful rainbow.
I thought,
''Although I was reluctant to do this,because I could see this,It is not so a Bad day.''
However,it was just beginning of story.I didn't know something like nightmare would be waiting for me.

But it's time to finish.I will write the rest of this story tomorrow.See you then....

To be continued...

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿