2010年12月10日金曜日

or Bad day?☆

I will continue to write yesterday's story.



Well,I got to the Miyako Hotel, though,My father looked weird as if he was looking for something....something......yes,as you guess....It's his car key!!



I just waited what he would say.The first words came up from his mouth is..''I'm sorry,I forget to bring my key.''



I couldn't believe his word.

The person who need to get his car back doesn't have key?

How did he think he is going to drive without his key.and....more surprisingly,he didn't notice until he got to the destination?It's ridiculous!

I was at a loss for words.



But It couldn't help it.There is nothing I can do for it.It's his responsibility.

The only thing I can do is just to accept his offer that I would take him back to my house and to go to the Miyako hotel again.



what a waste of time it was!!

However,considering today's incident,I really feel we are family.I am careless person.I often forget something.like my father.



So I will call it genetic reason just as an excuse:)

2 件のコメント:

  1. you seem irritated about what happened. "patience is a virtue" (but i usually say to my friends "patience is a virtue but i'm not virtuous but i'm learning to be.")

    返信削除
  2. thank you for your comment:)
    yeah,I also feel ''patience is a virtue''
    and it's a kind of Japanese culture:)
    being irritated brings nothing.I will also learn to be^^

    返信削除