2010年11月11日木曜日

Health☆

Recently I have felt pain in my neck and shoulder.I've though for a while about what cause me this.
The possible reasons are two.
1.Studying
while I am studying,I am always in bad position,I mean,I tend to make my back round and stay in the same position.On the top of that,I basically spend a lot of time studying.
2.Lacking of exercise
I haven't been exercising since I came back to Japan from Trip.(During trip,I had to walk around a lot with heave backpack)I have rarely moved my joints recently.

I think a combination of these things cause me pain in my body.Thinking about these reasons,there are many solution to deal with them.
what come to my mind first is to quit studying.But as you know,It's a very stupid idea.I need to study for my goal.So it is just escape from study.well...I would have to discard this idea.haha

I think problem with studying is fundamentally not come from study itself,but come from staying in the same position.It would be a good solution to do light exercise During a break between studies.
I will try it in several days.And if It can't be solved,I will have to search for another solution....

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿