2010年11月8日月曜日

No money...☆

I have no money now.
The reason is that payday is on 10th every month.Besides that,I didn't work during one and half month long trip.
Even though I can have two consecutive day off and have a lot of things to do like changing engine oil of my motorcycle,buying new shelf for my room,I can't afford to do it...

But I didn't want to waste my days off,So I decided to clean my room.
Basically I don't clean my room until my room become so messy.Yes,I know, it is not thing I'm proud of.But as you know,I'm honest person.I can't help saying so.

Although I don't often clean my room,once I started to clean,I am really into it.
I would stick to it until I am satisfied.However,everytime I clean my room,It always take a lot of time.It's not because I'm not good at arranging things but I find something nostalgic like photograph of my youth.It reminds me of fantastic memory.

What a fantastic inventory photograph is!
Because,in fact,we can't seize the moment.nobody can do that.Flooding time is equal to everyone.But if we use this inventory,we can put our precious memory into this square paper.
And it can recall our memory at anytime.

For this reason,I like taking pictures which is one of my hobby.

2 件のコメント:

  1. picture of your room pls! :))

    返信削除
  2. haha!
    I should have taken a picture of it!
    nexttime!
    you know,it's becomming messy already..haha

    返信削除