2010年8月9日月曜日

our life is limited☆

Recently I've been very busy.I can't do all things I have to do.
So,it means that troublesome things are adding up day by day.It quite bothers me.
I'd ask everyone how you deal with this kind of fact.Actually the ideas which come in my mind are doing somethings more efficiently and judging properly wether it really need or not.

First one isn't a big problem for me.Because when I do something,I always seek better way.And I think it's improving gradually.
But second one is very difficult for me.I'm not good at judging if it really need or not.Because I tend to try to do everything.But I know It's impossible.If we try to do everything,no matter how much time there is,It is not enough.

I often wish a day could have 48 hours.

Anyway,all I need now is think about priority and do it from top priority.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿