2011年3月1日火曜日

After traveling to Europe4☆



Leaving Pisa,we headed to Fiorenze.Although Venetia is called ''city of water''.

Fiorenze is called ''city of flower''.And also it is said whole city is like museum.It was a very beautiful city as I expected.


There are so many beautiful buildings and streets where souvenir shops and clothes shop are lining up.

After We hanged around the city,as we didn't have plan about where to go,we've decided to go to some clothes shops.


I think it was a mistake.because basically we were traveling poorly.So we didn't afford to buy extra things like clothes, souvenir and so on.But as you know,there are so many attractive clothes there.On top of that,they all are very cheap because of a sale.

We have been lured by attractive products many times.Every time we were craving for buying them,we were desperate to resist our desire.


But when we got out of that store,we were grabbing shopping bag which contain what we bought.

...yeah...we bought something there.

It was like a test which can test our patience.But apparently we didn't have enough patience against our desire.


That was the last day when we traveled together.While I was traveling with him,I could talk a lot about ourselves.I can say, without him I couldn't make this trip to Fiorenze special.I really appreciate him.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿