2011年3月4日金曜日

Standing in a line☆

Standing in a line is one of things I hate.I always think ''is it worth doing this?''When I am in a long line.
I guess the reason is that simply I don't like to wait something for a long time.
''Am I impatient?''

anyway,

Rental shop I often go to was renovated about 2 years ago.And that shop also sell some books and CDs.Until 2 years ago,Cash desks were separated to each sections.And I think it was very efficient.
However,after renovation,cashiers in each sections were combined together.The number of cashiers remain the same as before though,it looks much less efficient..

Because everytime I go there to rent some DVD,I always see a very long line especially in daytime.It make me feel irritated.
So I try to avoid busy time.It means I try to go there just before the shop is close.

I don't understand why the heck owner decide to change cashdesk system.I think I'm not the one who feel inconvenient about this matter.
I hope some solution will be made by owner.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿