2011年3月3日木曜日

Renovation of our restaurant☆

While I was traveling around Europe,The restaurant I work at was being renovated.

The restaurant was first built about 10 years ago.And I've working there since I was 18 years old.So it means that I've been working there for 7 years.



According to shopkeeper,There was a plan about renovation from long time ago.But there wasn't enough money to do it at that time.



Our restaurant is located in local city which is not for young people but for family.But Our restaurant was kind of designed for young people.So It wasn't match to our customers.

As shopkeeper has been thought so,and he has saved enough money for renovation,he decided to do it.



I haven't seen the process of renovation,So I don't know how much efforts shopkeeper and carpenters made.But I can feel there were so much effort to do this.

After coming back home from trip,when I first saw it,I was surprised at how much different it is from what it was.

An old looking exterior became a modern one.And the atmosphere inside the restaurant also became bright and neat.

As of now,so many regular customers have come to our restaurant since renovation was completed.As they seemed to wait for a long time.

It was so pleasant to see them again.and I'm so glad to serve our food to them I cook.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿