2011年3月12日土曜日

Catastrophe☆

A huge earthquake happened yesterday in Japan.When I was studying,I could barely feel shakes. I though it was not big one.but after I turn on TV,I was shocked by what I saw.
A series of big Tunami flocked to coastal area devastating many buildings and cars.

It happened especially in northern part of Japan.But even in Tokyo,the center of Japan,people there felt strong shakes.And It caused them disturbance of transportation system.
Now estimated death toll is more than 1000.What a tragedy....

It affected not only transportation system but also some facilities.Now it is confirmed that radioactive might be leaking from nuclear plant.We need an urgent action from the government.

A threat of natural disaster is incredibly catastrophic...
Even if we prepare for it,sometimes it would be useless...Very scary.Just I hope as many people as possible will be safe and the life in that region will go back to normal as soon as possible.

I kind of feel useless sitting in front of TV and watching what happened.
Now I'm just pray for their safety.But there should be something I can do....
what is it?what should I do....

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿