2011年3月10日木曜日

Gloomy☆

Recently I feel a little bit gloomy.Because there are many things to think.

First of all,the most anxious problem is my Job.

Now I'm just waiting for a notice from the education committee.(basically it is informed at the end of March.)

However,I will not be able to know where to work,what kind of working pattern until I get a call from the committee.And sometimes there are people who don't get a call.As I'm already 25 years old. I'm thinking I should work full time as a regular worker.

Because it's stable and I can have a lot of benefits if I work as a regular member of stuffs.Of course, there are also a lot of responsibilities I have to take.



Considering benefits,It's worthy.

In the end,I'd like to teach at a high school somewhere.But on the way to final destination,I can choose whatever I want.

I might be working as a teacher at a cram school.or....

ummm,The more I think, the more I become gloomy.



Many people say that they hate their jobs.But I don't want to be a such person.

I want to be a person who really enjoy working and also is proud of his job.

I know this looks like an ideal thought like a day dream.but If we don't believe our ideal,Whatever cannot come true.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿