2010年6月17日木曜日

Daily appreciation☆

I think people tend to forget to appreciate daily life.
it is too ordinary for us.
but there are many hidden things we should appreciate.
it's that we can get up in the morning,we can eat foods(food),we can have family,even that we can breathe and more...
but sadly,most of people think their life (are) busy,and don't appreciate them.

as i said it self-importantly,sadly the person like above descriptions is completely me.
I'd like to change my attitude.I will appreciate everything in my life.
I am thankful that i can have friends,eat foods,walk,breath,live in this world.

when you think of these, you will noticed how wonderful our life is.

this time is a little bit religious,but this is true.
think our life positively,and appreciate them.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I appreciate the cold milk poured on to my cereals every morning, I appreciate the sweet laughter of my friends, I appreciate how the sea water hit the shore whenever I am at the beach. I appreciate sunrise and sunsets and how the stars shine down at night. hahahaha.

    but you're right, no matter how busy we are, we should take a chance to pause and reflect on what's happening with our life. Try to be grateful and find beauty with the littlest things.

    good job Hiro!

    返信削除