2010年6月14日月曜日

Japanese culture☆

it's been a long time.

I guess this was not because i was busy.

it's because i was lazy.

however,i reconsider my way of study.and realized that writing is important for me.



so I've decided that i restart this blog.

I'd like to update as many as i can.



but i have to say,



i don't know if it will last or not.haha

only God knows it.

but just i'm gonna try.



today i've finish reading the book written by English.

it's the book which introduce Japanese culture ranging from Holiday to religion.

though it was very interesting,but i was horrified how much i don't know Japanese culture.

when i talk with foreigners, it's important introducing own culture.

i think it's the best way to enjoy conversation when we first meet.



so what i want to say is there is a lot of benefit to know our own culture.

from today, i will learn not only English but also Japanese culture.

that's all for today.





as you know,this is for improvement of my skill.

so i would really appreciate it if you correct any mistake i do.

2 件のコメント:

  1. haha. If you ask me about Philippine culture, I will also not be able to tell you about it right away. I will probably search on the internet before answering.

    But maybe we are aware of our culture but we are just more used to doing it rather than describing it in words :)

    you should blog more :)

    返信削除
  2. @jen
    yes.exactly.
    although i know what habits there are in japan.
    but I can't explain why it exsits,what is root of them.
    it's like an egg which have nothing inside.
    I decided to set 30 min to write an essay everyday.
    if you have a little time,just drop in^^

    返信削除