2010年6月26日土曜日

Practical training in caregiving☆

From next monday,I have to undergo practical training in caregiving.
It is necessary to get a teacher licence.

Until several years ago,It was not necessary to undergo practical training in caregiving.
But after recent revising the school education law,it became necessary condition.

The goverment explains why teachers need such experiences.
The reasons are here.

Thesedays,there are so many teachers who don't have enough ability.(This is not that teacher can't teach well,It means lacking the way of how to lead students to thier own answers)
ummmm,It's very difficult to explain it.How can I say it?

Anyway,the government thinks that this is because they lack experiences.
Because if they undergo such trainings,they can think about problem from different point of view.

ummm,I wanted to write this topic....but actually,my brain doesn't work today..
I guess I might feel nervous without realizeing as for training.haha

just I hope I will be able to enjoy it,and I can get a lot of things through it.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿