2010年7月8日木曜日

After training vol.1☆

I finished practical training in care giving.
It was very inspiring experience.I went to two institutions to undergo training.One is the institution for severe autism.Another is the school for the children who need special care.
I went to the former one for 5days and the latter for 2days.

It was hard for me.Because It was, indeed,first time to take care of them. I didn't know how to communicate with them,how to touch them.
Sometimes I feel afraid of them seeing that they hurt themselves.

Autistic person was very interesting. Although they are very difficult to transfer their feeling to others,they are very intelligent. One of them had a good memory.He could memorize some number for a short time. Some of them had fixation on particular thing like what they wear.

Surprisingly one of them wore 12 Tshirts at the same time.As I thought it was very hot for him,I suggested that he took off his Some clothes.And then he shouted and cried. He strongly refused my offer hitting his head on the wall.
I was very surprised.



Through this experience,I could learn a lot of lessons.
What I want to say the most is that they also human being as same as we are.

Today's time is up.....

To be continued.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿