2010年7月15日木曜日

Birth Day☆

Today I became 25 years old.Nothing changed,Just the number was changed from 24 to 25.Today is very ordinary day.Study,house chores,work.But you know,Happiness is in our daily life.



As I wrote it before,we can eat food,have family and friends,live in this moment.Considering this,we are very lucky.Don't you think so?



I sometimes feel I am still arrogant.I sometimes want more than basic needs.So I'd like to be more generous,have more peaceful mind.Something bad is happening somewhere without knowing.Extend our view,think of it,and find solution.There is something we can do.


I am really happy to get Birth Day message from my family,friends,teachers,
Thank you guys,I am sure that my 25th year is going to fine.Because of your support.


At last I'd like to say this again.
Thanks a million!!

1 件のコメント:

  1. happy birthday!!! sorry I totally forgot. I hope you had a good celebration. :)

    返信削除