2010年7月13日火曜日

After training vol.2☆

These days,after coming back home from work,I lie on the bed.And then,I fall asleep although I have a conversation lesson.I don't know why I can't keep awake.

Anyway,I have to apologize to my tutors.I 'm sorry.One thing I realize is not to lie.haha



As I said that before,I'd like to continue to write about practical training.

The second institution I went to is the school for the children who have disability.It is called ''special support school''



The class I was engaged in is the class which has students who have body paralysis.I spent two days with them.I played dabble in the water with them and made some decoration for ''Tanabata Festival''.In Japan,On that day,we usually wish something for stars.



Their wishes are ''I wish I could spend more time my family''''I wish I could be given TV game''They are very honest and cute.I am sure their wishes will come true.



During that two days,I also saw their difficulty when they do something.

But I realize that they all are very positive.



I have seen a lot of people who complain about difficulty or situation.Of course,unfortunately I am one of them.I was really ashamed to see their positive attitude toward life.

I don't know how much I gave them influence.But I am feeling that they give me a let of lessons.



I'd like to make the best use of this experience after becoming teacher.



''There is nothing impossible''

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿