2010年7月27日火曜日

Today is for things to do☆

Today,I was done with many things I have to do.Everytime I have something to do,I always tend to put them on the back burner.Because of that,The things I have to do add up each day.This habit is bad one I have.But I still have it.



Anyway,I have been postponed renewing my driver's licence.The deadline when my licence will be expired is coming soon.So I needed to update my licence.I did it in the morning.After completing renewal,I felt so refreshed.



It is new me!!sorry....It's a little bit exaggerated.But I think,completing things we have to do,or getting rid of ideas which have been bothering us for a long time is really good for us.Anyway, that made me have fresh feeling.

After that,I got engine oil of my car changed.It it also time to change it.If I use my car without changing,my car might go worse earlier that when I change it.Actually,my car seemed to be happy to get new oil.haha



After getting it changed,I looked for a backpack for my trip.Although I have been looking for it since one month ago,I couldn't find one I like.But today,I found good one!Here is my backpack I bought today.

This back pack has a good function I like.
One is having rain cover which is water-proof.It's need when we run into sudden rain.
another is having space which is big enough.

I'm satisfied with this.I'm looking forward to use it.It's very exciting!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿