2010年7月18日日曜日

The thing I realized today☆

Well,I read my junior's blog.It was story about recent days.And He seemed to enrich his life.The reason why I felt so is that he used to be the person who have negative thought.But now,I feel he has changed his way.when we were in the university,he often say negative comment on anything he would do.But now I cant feel any negative thought from him.

Actually, as I worried about his way of thinking,I am so happy to see his improvement.I realize that every people can change their ways if they want to change.

At the same time, I realized one more thing which I really like to see people's development.It makes me so happy.And it is not only development but also process or people's attitude toward difficulty.when I see the person trying to do their best in order to overcome their difficulties,It is very inspiring me.They give me a lot of power to move for my goal.

And I'd like to believe this nature which I have is great advantage when I become a teacher.I can see a lot of people who manage their difficulties,of course I am willing to help them when they need help.It's very rewarding job.

If people think it's impossible,It's going to be impossible.But If we think It's possible,I think,99 percent of things is going to be possible.

So Don't be afraid of trying and thinking it's possible.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿