2010年7月29日木曜日

The sport I like the most☆

Yesterday,I played sport I like the most.It is Volleyball.Because I have been volleyball for more than 10 years.The time when I started Volleyball is at my age of 12.And the reason why I started it is that we have to belong to club when we enter Junior highschool.In my case,I really wanted to belong Strong club.In our school,it was volley ball club.

Volleyball gave me a lot of lessons.Of course it was very hard and strict club.But I realized it was worth it to endure strict practice.As you know,volleyball is team sport.we can't play it alone.Every time I was about to give up trying and I was down due not to performing well,My team mates always supported me, encouraged me.I also wanted to help my team mates all the more for that,when they had some trouble.Until now,they are my best friends.Because we shared all experience like happiness,joy,even grief.

I really learned a lot through playing volley ball.Patience,importance of helping with each other,having strong will,attitude toward something which I really want,and so on.I could say volleyball is the largest part which made me what I am today.

OK,now,it's time to stop introducing my past.Let's move on today's incident.I couldn't play it well.Because I haven't played it for a long time.But my mind is remembering how to play.But I think it's the biggest problem.Even if my mind remember how to play it,my body couldn't do it.Because of lacking practice.I was really disappointed that i couldn't do it well as I played it before...

The time is fast.I am aging steadily...haha
I know I am still young.But
I really felt I need to exercise to maintain my youth!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿