2010年7月12日月曜日

what she said made me sad☆

Today I meant to write the story about training.

But I will write another thing happened today.



I don't know if you know this or not.

Since my mother died,I have been doing house chores like cooking,cleaning,laundry and so on.

Of course I don't do it everyday.I shared them with my sister.But my sister is sometimes very busy because of work.So, on average,I do them almost 4days a week.In addition to parttime job and study almost everyday.



But it might not be enough.I only think selfishly that I am doing this.

I might be under illusion.



Today,my grandmother went to the hospital to check her back condition.(Because she got her bone broken several month ago.)And I also went to the hospital to pick her up.

On the way home,while we were talking,she said to me ''you should help family''.I don't hate my grand mother.I love and respect her.

But all the more for that,this word made me very sad.



I have been trying to help family,But for her, she saw me as if I didn't do anything...



I will also do my best.

But indeed,I am down today..

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿