2010年7月14日水曜日

The most exciting time☆

These days,The most exciting time for me is when I plan travel around Europe.

But I haven't decide it in detail yet.what I've already decided is the date of trip.It's at the end of August.probably 24th or 25th.



I have been struggling to save money.But I've already saved almost money I expect.It was hard.I restrained myself from buying things I want.This would be reward of it.haha



Actually I'm planing that I will travel around Europe for one or one half month.And also expecting that I can go to Spain,French,Italy,German,Switzerland,The Czech,Austria,Holland.I think.It might be a little bit tight schedule.I may have to rethink of it.



Today,I was looking for a backpack for travel.But there are too many kind of backpack.So,I couldn't choose one.ummm.I think,when I think of backpack,the most important thing is whether it suit me or not.And second one is functionality.

This functionality I am thinking is that I can lock a zip,and the backpack with waterproof cover.

After thinking of these kind of things,I'll buy the one suit me.



I am really really excited to think of this.But I don't have to forget that I have to take the teacher's examination before this great trip.



But...

I can't help thinking of this!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿