2010年7月16日金曜日

Ippachi shokudo☆

Today,fortunately,It wasn't an ordinary day.After studying at cafe for theacher's exam,I was invited to eat for lunch by co-workers.Actually, As I have been trying not to use money,I haven't gone for a lurch for a long time.So,I permitted myself to go there.

We went to ''Ippachi Shokudo''.when we translate this into English.it means ''one eight restaurant''It sounds very weird.But I don't know why owner name this ''Ippachi shokdo''There might be some reason I don't know.

Anyway, we went there. The merit of eating at this restaurant is amount of food at cheaper price.You would be surprised when you see that food will be served.And you would be also surprised again how cheap this is.

The bill wasn't so expensive,and fortunately,yesterday was my BirthDay.One of my co-worker treated me.I was lucky.

After coming back home,I cooked dinner for my family,study again,And I have to go work from now.

Thank you for reading this short story,this blog is becoming the part of my daily practices.
See you soon:)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿