2010年7月26日月曜日

The destination I've decided is......☆

Finally,I bought a ticket for Southeast Asia.So I postponed my trip for European country.It was a bit expensive to buy the ticket for Asia.but I could afford to buy it.Actually,I have been to Asian countries which are Thailand,Laos,Hongkong.I am expecting that I can visit countries I haven't ever been to and circle around Asia.

My plan is here.
☆ Leaving Japan on August 27th,arriving at Seoul before the day is over.
☆Staying in Korea for 4 or 5 days,and hopefully meeting my Korean friends.
☆Leaving Korea for Bangkok on August 31th.
☆Thailand →Laos→Vietnam→Cambodia→Thailand→Malaysia→Singapore
☆In Vietnam,meeting one of my Japanese friend.(He was transferred from domestic brunch to there last month.)
☆In Cambodia,participating in the school project.(If it's possible.)
☆Seeing the world heritage site as many as possible.
☆Taking picture and movie as many as possible.(Actually,I'd like to utilize these material when I teach at school next year.It could be living material for the student.)
☆Leaving Singapore for Japan on October 12th.

These are my rough plan.I will arrange it in detail before leaving.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿