2010年7月25日日曜日

The thing which excite me☆

After finishing teacher's examination.I have been arranging my trip.
It's really exciting me.But previous plan I thought was changed.

That plan was that I would go to European countries for one half month.But I have been busy for a long time because of exam.so,I didn't buy a ticket for Europe.then when I tried to buy that,it's already too late.Because almost all good tickets were sold out at that time.

And before I first came up with this trip,the plan had been different.It was that I would go to Asian countries this season.However this season which I expected to go there is rainy season.So that's why I choose Europe.I thought it would be better plan.

But now,I have to rethink of it.

I have already checked the ticket for Asian country.there still remain available tickets.And I think Asian countries rainy season is different from Japan.In Japan,It tend to rain all day long and it isn't heavy rain.But in other countries in Asia,It rains cats and dogs.But it's rare to rain all day long.So if I can endure it for one or two hour.I could travel around.So that's why I changed my plan again.Actually it is very exciting,I can't wait it.

As for trip for Europe,I will save money for that again as much as possible after coming back to Japan from the trip for Asian countries.
During trip,I'd like to write about how I feel,what I see.And also I want to share my experiences in this blog.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿