2010年7月17日土曜日

English☆

English is very difficult for me.I am always looking for the way of improving my skills.Especially speaking,Even if I can express my feeling well,I can't do it next time.And I can also say the opposite thing.When I can't express my feeling well,I get depressed.

However,I realized one thing which is true through learning English.And I can also say it's not only learning English but Everything I do.

The key to success is to continue to do it.If we stop continuing to do,nothing gain,nothing happen,nothing improve.But if you continue to make effort in someway,regardless of more or less,It surely lead you to success sooner or later.

Life has two side,of course we have a lot of downhill as well as uphill.And I guess it's very difficult to continue to do it when you are in downhill of life.But remember this.
whatever situation you are in,if you continue to do it even for 1 minute,you would move forward.

We also say,there is no rain which doesn't stop or there is no night that isn't dawning.As this words say,It doesn't last downhill of life forever.
Just endure it in your downhill and also enjoying overcoming such difficulties:)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿