2010年6月21日月曜日

TOEIC☆

Today became a big milestone for me.
Because I got the result of TOEIC and It's the best score I've ever taken.
Score is 865.Listening part is 460.Reading part is 405.Maximum score is 990.It consist of two parts,listening and reading.

I've been eager to have over 860.The reason is that if we have this score,we can have a privilege in seeking job.
And in my case,when I take the teacher examination,the part of special field will be exempted.
I'm really happy to receive this score.

Sometimes I felt anxious about studying English.I suspected If this way is good or not.
It seemed to walk in the dark without any light and map.But even in such a darkness,I could see some bright light.It lead me here.

so,I really want to give thanks to every person who showed such a bright light.
I mean,I'd like to express thanks to all teachers , my friends,and my family.

However,this is not my goal.It's just one step of my goal.
TOEIC can indicate only Listening skill and Reading skill.
I have to practice speaking and writing.

I need your help:)

2 件のコメント: