2010年6月15日火曜日

Dreams☆

Today,my father said to me that everyone has to have dream.
and he also said if there is no dream,our life would be no value.
if people hear what he said,they would think he has a positive way of living.

but if people know why we were talking about this,their thought would be changed.
the reason why he said so is here.
first we(my sisters and I) complain about his way of using money.
because he tend to waste his money,he often buy things he don't need.
in addition to that,he likes horse racing very much,of course he doesn't only watch it but also bet some money,and lose.
so we blame him,because of it.and he said
''everyone has to have dream,no dream no value in our life!''

yeah,this is just his excuse.but I felt more than that.
because i think having dream is very important in our life.
it may be small or big,hard or easy.
but
I'm sure that whatever dream people have, it must make them live positevely.
even if those who are in big trouble,it must be great motivator to get over that situation.
what is your dream?

Let's have dreams.and keep going forward with it!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿