2010年6月18日金曜日

South Africa☆

Recently,one of my daily routines is watching CNN news.(of course I can't understand everything)
But this is also good practice for me.

In the news,I saw interesting scene,where a little kid speak English well.
And I wonder why he speak English well. At the same time I felt envious of him.haha
After watching news,I checked it through the Internet,and then,I found that English is one of official languages in South Africa. according to Wikipedia,There are 12 official languages in South Africa.

Now Soccer World Cup is being held in South Africa. and people all over the world are enthusiastic over watching these match.and I feel that I am closer to foreigner,thanks to World Cup.
I think this kind of events help us to get together.And then,It would lead to world peace.

this would be better way than that each country's president talk with each other.

2 件のコメント:

  1. I heard it's Africa's first time to join the world cup with their 6 representative teams. Good for them :)

    返信削除
  2. yes.it's great progress and oppotunity for them.
    I enjoyed to see not only own countrie's game but other countries games.

    返信削除