2010年6月25日金曜日

Daily routine work☆

From the beginning of this month,I added it to my daily routine going to cafe.
In japan, when I enter a store or cafe,a clerk ask us how many person they expect,and whether we smoke or not.
After asking several questions,they lead us to specific seat.
Firstly,of course,I was also asked it,and answered ''One person,I don't smoke''.
But recently,instead of these questions,they say''Hello,you can sit there''because I was there almost 5times in a week.
And because I order the same coffee with morning set(this is Ice coffee with a boiled egg and a slice of bread),they also ask me ''Is it all right to serve the same as usual?''
And surprisingly,After I haven't been there for consecutive 4days,when I went there again,one of clerks at the cafe asked me ''Where have you been?What's wrong with you?''
Actually that was a funny situation.
but I think they may well remember me.Because I am an odd,wired person.
Most of customer usually go there with someone like friend or family etc..
And they usually chat with each other.
But in my case,I go there alone and just eat the same food,read a book written by English,and practice listening with i pod.It's so quiet as if I were not there.haha

Actually,this moment when i am there is becoming important part of daily life.
Because I can concentrate on something there.
If I stay at home,I would be lazy,probably,I would not do anything,just be lying on the bed.
It's good for me to go there:)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿