2010年6月20日日曜日

feeling stress??☆

I got terrible headache yesterday.so,I was lying on the bed for most of the day.
I don't know where this symptom come from,and what cause me such a headache.
But this symptom is common for me.
since I was a child,I have had headache manytimes.
and my father and elder sister often has headache as well.

I think it seems like genetic reason.And when I talked with them about headache,i realized there were common fact that we often have headache on rainyday or the day after we think about something deeply or just when we are tired.
I guess especially weather is connection with migraine.
It's common thing for the person who have migraine.

I think we sometimes have a problem we can't get rid of completely.
In case of that, we should learn how to get along with such a problem.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿